Saturday, October 31, 2009

i came back from kuala selangor at 12am just now.
then i opened my laptop as usual and sneaked around at facebook.
then i saw desfin wrote that she was boring.
intentionally and unthoughtfully, i chatted with her.
first i thought why suddenly she was so nice to me.
then i asked her to give me her msn add (she deleted me)
and she gave me.
accidentally or godwish, she chatted with lawjoey(her best fren)
she din't recognize who i am, she thought i was someone else she known oso as Randy
i was fine with that.
then lawjoey recognized me
then she shouted OMG,OMG and OMG
she remembered who i am d.
then she blocked me instant
she hates me?
why?
she betrayed me and she hates me?
does she eligible to hate me?
too bad













i know you was scare of me
but hope you know that i am always hoping for the best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment