Monday, October 18, 2010

dear diary, here i am again. my friend Ryan just broke up with his girlfriend yesterday. he told me after the futsal session with him just now. my day gone mild after i heard his story. i started to think about desfin. but this is kind of confusing because my heart has already belong to someone else. maybe i am moody because i have compassion as to Ryan.

my brother called me yesterday. he told me that mum is going to change the telco from Maxis to Digi. then he asked me to send apologize message to mum because MUM DONT WANT TO LISTEN MY VOICE. alright! dear brother, what should i send then? "mum i'm sorry to make you hate my voice?" "mum i'm sorry i said something that broke your heart?"(she said more things that hurt me deeper) "mum i'm sorry for telling you i'm not going to marry for the rest of my life?"

advise me, diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment