Monday, July 19, 2010

stress out

i am running out of steam as i am finishing my assignments, test, and tutorials. i guess it happens to some of my classmates because there are some jerks who thought they are the free riders or they had contribute so much for their groups. i do not mind as long as they do not get on my nerves.

share some private opinion here because i don't want any of my classmates know what am i thinking. do you think vegetarian steamboat in unlimited buffet style will be successful?the consumer can eat as much as they can and pay u 19 bucks per pax. do you think 19 bucks for unlimited access vegetarian steamboat will be successful instead of charge you 50 bucks?the regular unlimited access steamboat charging at average 29 bucks. my opinion is 50 bucks and above because this is a new concept. the high price enable me to cut the price or do additional promotion in the future.

alright, cut the crap. tomorrow is my birthday. i wish the same wish as last year plus one more wish. err... i wish i can be better and stronger. are there anyone going to celebrate for me?i don't think so. my classmates was not bond like that time anymore. anyway, wish myself happy birthday. don't too overrate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment