Wednesday, July 21, 2010

happy 22nd?

yal right!happy 22nd birthday to myself.
i woke up 9.19am and took a hot bath then put on my formal attire. yes, i got presentation today. then i attended the lecture at 10am 1st. after the lecture, i was starving like chickens and dogs. then i asked my classmate, GTY, "where are we going to eat?" then his response stung me for a few second, "sorry, we din't plan any celebration for your birthday."
gosh!i was asking where are we going to eat not celebration!fine!because i know everyone of you think that i am a bad apple in the class. i smoke, i drink, i don't join world cup gambling and i am an alien in the class. so what?shall i care?sorry, seems out of my topic.
then i went to my car with another classmate then we went to genting klang to eat chicken rice. then my class football members also joined me there.
after the lunch, then my presentation will be next. to be honest, until i stood in front of the class and start to present,i never saw what i was going to present. although the answers were completed by me, i also don't know which part of the assignment should i present. what i did was looked at the slide and start to talk in my own words. then when i cant think of anything to say then i just jumped slide.
after presentation then i went back to hostel. i chit chat with some of my friends then i took a nap. after that i took my dinner at PV7 as usual, mix rice. then as usual, after my dinner i had my pool session for 5 games. then i came back to my hostel to watch korean drama. while i was watching drama, my little sister called me and wished me, then i was lazy to talk to her because she is 11 and still don't know the manner of talking to the phone. then i lied to her that i was doing assignment then close the call.
what so special about birthday actually?unless someone give me present then is different thought. but i am still glad that FB still got a lot people to wish me as JUIN said. but i am waiting for someone that is very influencing to me to remember my birthday.

2 comments: