Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE CLASH OF THE CENTURY

Is 27th May 2009 today.
tonight is the most important day in all Manchester United Fans' heart.
so do i.
even my idol Lim Guan Eng is their fans too!wakakaka
alright!245am in 28th May 2009!the show will begin!
Lets talk bout hows my life in KL.
I had met some coursemate n it made me felt lk 1 to punch into their asses!
so if u 1 to hv some examples of rude n selfish n inconsiderable ppl,
this is wat i describe them as all of them gave me the same impression!
no worry!
Man Utd is coming to KL on July!
sure i will be going!my bro said he bought a ticket for me too!
somemore the place is right behind the goalkeeper!
gosh!u kno i hate van der saar rite?
i dono,mayb i will throw something at him cos he is 1 of the most overrated goalkeeper i hv ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment